Well, we didn’t think it would get here this soon, but here it is! 100 posts on Champagne & Chandeliers! Can you believe it?! In honor of our 100th blog post, we thought we’d give you a list of our 100 favorite things. Some are wedding related, some are not, so enjoy the first 50!
1. First looks-We still swoon over this fabulous October 2013 first look captured by Sean Money + Elizabeth Fay.
2. Cafe Lighting.
4. Crystal Chandeliers.
6. Bands that can play to any crowd. We are obsessed with Two 3 Ways and The Midnight City! These bands can play everything from Motown to 80s Pop to Dave Matthews Band to Kesha. Your guests are sure to have a great time moving and grooving to these performers.
8. Non First Looks. What could be more intimate and special than being able to talk to your fiance just moments before walking down the aisle while still keeping the tradition of not seeing each other prior to the wedding. This photo of Kristen and Dan makes our heart swell every time we glance at it. Reese Moore did an amazing job capturing this sweet moment.
9. Garden Roses.
10. Outdoor Ceremonies.
11. Oak Trees. We’ll never be able to get enough of this picture of Meredith & Dave by Juliet Elizabeth Photography. We have it hanging in our office and often look at it to remind us why we do what we do.
12. Waterfront Venues. We are so blessed in Charleston to have so many of these waterfront venues at our disposal. A few of our favorites are Lowndes Grove Plantation, The Island House, Magnolia Plantation Carriage House, Rooftop at the South Carolina Aquarium, Harborside East, Alhmabra Hall, and Historic Rice Mill.
13. Eventworks. We can’t say enough about these guys! They are always on time with the nicest staff and the best quality products.
14. Ghost Chairs. Is there anything to say that would do justice to these beautiful chairs?
16. Copper Accents. We’ve always loved metallic details, but we’re super excited about getting to use copper this Spring. You may have seen a picture of our new copper votives on our Instagram.
17. Bold Colors & Mixing Patterns. There is nothing we love more than taking a chance on two colors or patterns that most people wouldn’t put together, and seeing them compliment each other perfectly!
24. Macaroni & Cheese
25. Intimate Moments. Photo by Jennifer Bearden Photography.
27. Beach Workouts.
28. Church Ceremonies. Photo by Caroline for Riverland Studios.
29. B.Gourmet Catering.
30. Bruno Mars. Uptown Funk is our jam right now!
31. Cascading Bouquets.
34. DJ Wade.
35. Couples who love to have fun with their wedding!
36. Reese Moore Weddings.
37. Custom Linens. Ali and I have so much fun adding a little extra dimension and pizzazz to weddings through custom linens. One of our favorite sets of custom linens were for Katie + Brett’s William Aiken House weddings. Photo by Dana Cubbage Weddings.
39. Pinterest. Though some pins can be a little misleading, we love how easy it is for us to see exactly what our clients’ visions are via their Pinterest boards.
40. Chick-Fil-A. My friends, we’re pretty sure our associate Savannah would have starved by now if it wasn’t for Chick-Fil-A.
42. Kristin & Trey at Other Brother Entertainment that send us amazing GIFs!
43. ALWAYS starting ceremonies on time.
44.Caffeine. Diet Coke, Red Bull, and Tea are some of our go-tos!
45. Blinged out jewelry. Photo by Caroline for Riverland Studios.
46. Metallic Details.
47. Custom Wedding Koozies.
49. Without a doubt, one of our favorite wedding dresses to date has been Babs by Hayley Paige! Only a dress this sassy deserves a name that fabulous! Photo by Dana Cubbage Weddings.
50. Sequin Linens…and pretty much anything from La Tavola Fine Linens.